Prestressed bellows equipment introduction
1. The prestressed corrugated pipe equipment production line adopts high-efficiency extruder with special HDPE and PP pipe. The screw adopts the structure with barrier and mixing head. The barrel adopts new slotting barrel, and the plasticizing and mixing effect is good. Large and very stable.
2. The prestressed corrugated pipe equipment production line is a spiral die designed for HDPE and PP large-diameter thick-walled pipes. The die has the characteristics of low melt temperature, good mixing performance, low cavity pressure and stable production.
3. The prestressed corrugated pipe equipment production line adopts the proprietary sizing and cooling system, using water film lubrication and water ring cooling to meet the requirements of HDPE and PP materials, ensuring high-speed production of thick-walled pipes with diameter and roundness. Stable.
4. The prestressed corrugated pipe equipment production line adopts specially designed vacuum sizing box with multi-stage control vacuum to ensure the dimensional stability and roundness of HDPE and PP pipes. The extruder and the tractor adopt the imported brand-name governor to control and control. Good stability, high precision and high reliability.
5. The operation and time of the production line of prestressed corrugated pipe equipment are programmed by PLC, and a good man-machine interface is set. All process parameters can be set and displayed through the touch screen.
Selection and placement of prestressed bellows equipment
After the prestressed corrugated pipe enters the field, it should be sampled for water inspection to check for leakage. If there is leakage, it should be wrapped with sealing tape to prevent grouting and leakage. The case project uses a circular standard wall thickness 2.5mm double-wave prestressed bellows pre-placed into the component. The 25mT beam uses an inner diameter of 55mm bellows, wherein the joint tube has an inner diameter of 60mm and each length is 6.5m; the 30mT beam has an inner diameter of 65mm. Tube, wherein the joint tube has an inner diameter of 70 mm and each length is 7.75 m. The length of the joint pipe and the bellows is 250 mm.
At the same time, in order to prevent the cement slurry from leaking into the bellows and causing the pipe to be clogged, the inner diameter of the bell pad of the selected anchor pad is larger than the outer diameter of the bellows, and the anchor plate is extended by 150 to 200 mm at both ends of the total length of the bellows. In order to ensure that the concrete at the end of the beam is not damaged when the prestressing tendons are stretched, the spiral ribs are arranged at the anchor plates at both ends of the beam. The 25mT beam spiral rib is made of φ12 steel bar, and its circumferential axis length is 230mm; the 30mT beam spiral rib is made of φ14 steel bar, and its circumferential axis length is 250mm.
During the installation process of prestressed bellows equipment, it should be noted that the position of the spiral ribs of the anchor plates at both ends is correct, the connection between the bellows and the anchor plate is firm, the anchor plate at the end needs to be leveled, and the center line of the bellows is The anchor pad plane should be vertical. Therefore, the anchor plate is bolted to the position required by the design drawings when the beam end formwork is installed to prevent displacement when pouring concrete.
The coordinates of the bellows must be accurate. At the high point, low point and bend point of the bellows, the support level of the steel horse support is set. In other locations, a support point is set every 1 m, and the support is fixed by a horse stool or a rib welded on the stirrup skeleton of the beam. The diameter of the supporting bar is φ12 and the bellows is fixed with a 22-gauge wire to control the sagittal height of the bellows. Its elevation error should be controlled within ±10mm.